Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our God is an Awesome God


v6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.  v 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. v9And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. Genesis 6-8 KJV

The entire mission team walked through a village in Nicaragua to distribute bags of sugar, oil, meal and flour. Glancing off through the dense lush green on the side of the trail, we were awestruck with the glory of God as we saw this volcano in the distance.

      This post is linked to:

2 comments:

  1. There is power in this Scripture. I can feel it as I read. Wonderful view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I am so glad to have you following my blog. I hope you will be blessed by the messages in each scripture as you continue to live faith on higher ground. I have truly found joy in reading posts on your blog.

    ReplyDelete