Sunday, March 25, 2012

God Sustaining All

 I had spent hours in the emergency room with nurses, doctors, lab technicians and respiratory therapists performing  tests and procedures in an effort to identify why mamma's heart was racing up to 144 beats per minute and her respiratory rate was up to 34 per minute. The frailty of life was reflected in her thin pale skin and shallow breaths struggling to continue life in my mamma's  87 year aged frail body. Turning to God for His strength and sufficiency was my only hope. I humbly admitted my weakness and prayed affirming God's power. I felt His love enveloping  me and my mother with His light and His might. To God be the glory for returning my mamma home after her recovery from flu and pneumonia.
V9 " But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. V10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment